We had a great time at Friday morning’s Coffee and a Card!
Every other Friday morning, I host a quick get-together where we enjoy coffee, pastries, and each others’ conversation. Oh, and we make a card, too! 🙂
This week, we went back to basics — just stamps, ink and paper. I *love* using all kinds of embellishments: ribbon, buttons, jewels and pearls, among others. So sometimes I forget that it’s still possible to make a great card without those additional supplies.
But I don’t think this card is missing out on anything! Do you?
I’ve absolutely fallen in love with the Gingham Garden Designer Series Paper! And did you notice the envelope???
Those are the new Envelope Liner Framelits from the Holiday Catalog!
With the help of these Framelits, it couldn’t be easier to create your own coordinated envelopes! I want you to see how incredibly easy these liners are, so I will be recording a short video in the next couple of days.
In the meantime, here are the products we used to create the card and envelope:
- Stampin’ Write Marker – Pear Pizzazz, #131266
- Stampin’ Write Marker – Daffodil Delight, #119677
- Stampin’ Write Marker – Island Indigo, #131905
- Island Indigo Cardstock, #122923
- Daffodil Delight Cardstock, #119683
- Whisper White Cardstock, #100730
- Gingham Garden Designer Series Paper, #129310
- Medium Whisper White Envelopes, #107301
If you’d like to join us for the next Coffee and a Card, click here to see the calendar.