All artwork © 1990-2 Stampin’ Up!® and Jennifer Vercammen, Independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. All content on this site is the sole responsibility of the owner, an Independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. The use of and content of any posts, classes, services, or products offered is not necessarily endorsed by Stampin’ Up!
- Please be nice. This is not the place for harsh criticisms or negativity.
- Please be respectful. I welcome everyone’s ideas, but I ask that those ideas be expressed with respect for one another.
- You should be aware that my spam filters may delete any comments containing links.
- I use Commentluv so your most recent blog post can be listed below your comment if you choose to leave your url.
- Any comments that I deem to be rude, obscene or otherwise distasteful may be removed.
- We do not share personal information with third parties, nor do we store any information about your visit to this website other than to analyze and optimize your content and reading experience.
- We are not responsible for republished content from this site on other blogs or websites without our permission.
- You may see third-party ads when you visit our website. These companies may collect information about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
This website is a source of income and therefore may be used to promote products, services, or other businesses. However, we will only choose to promote products/services/businesses that we use and believe in. While we may occasionally receive free products, that does not ensure our positive review in any way. We will always give our genuine opinion about a product or service. Our readers are our first priority. You can trust that we would never compromise the truth just to make a buck. Ever.
We hold ourselves to the highest standards of integrity and make it our goal to be up front and honest with every post we write. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please email me.