Stampin’ Up!’s Sale-A-Bration promotion runs through March 31st, 2017. During this time, customers can earn one free item for each $50 spent. It’s possibly the busiest time of the Stampin’ Up! year.
What people often forget, though, is that those special items are limited. When supplies are depleted, they’re gone. And such is the case this year. Last week, we learned that the supply of Card Tins had run out. And now, the fantastic Colored Glimmer Paper is sold out.
DIY Colored Glimmer Paper
The Sale-A-Bration glimmer paper was available as a 6″ x 6″ stack in 3 beautiful colors: Bermuda Bay, Mint Macaron, and Sweet Sugarplum. I had a great time playing with it, and I really hope it will reappear in a future catalog.
- Cover your workspace with Grid Paper or other sturdy paper.
- Fill a Stampin’ Spritzer bottle 3/4 full will rubbing alcohol.
- Add 3-4 drops of the Ink Refill of your choice.
- Place one sheet (or part of a sheet) of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper on your protected workspace.
- Spritz evenly over Glimmer Paper.
- Let dry and re-spray as needed.
Look at how much fun this card is with the addition of the colored Glimmer Paper:
It wouldn’t have the same impact without that extra sparkle!
I hope you’ll give this technique a try!
Don’t forget to get your Sale-A-Bration order placed before it ends on March 31st!